Join Deloitte M&A and PowerToFly (a women-run organization that introduces select women to executives at major corporations) for an invite-only event on February 28th. The evening will kick off with a panel discussion featuring Deloitte's women financial leaders, and will conclude with an opportunity to network with your peers and the Deloitte team over food and drinks.
The event will be held on Thursday, February 28th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at 30 Rockefeller Center, 32nd Floor, New York, NY.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over cocktails and light food
- 6:20pm - Kick-Off from PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Welcome & Introduction from Susan Dettmar, M&A Consultative Services Practice Leader at Deloitte
- 6:35pm - A Behind the Scenes Look at Deloitte with Nadia Orawski, Principal, Deloitte Consulting
- 6:45pm - Panel Discussion featuring Deloitte's Women Leaders in Finance
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20pm - Networking continues over beverages and light food
Deloitte is hiring, however, you don't need to be looking for new opportunities to attend.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Deloitte cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
About Deloitte: Deloitte is committed to recruiting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce while providing unique opportunities across our businesses. Deloitte has been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Their benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and gym & health subsidies.
Event Audience: This event is a great fit for a number of roles including Finance Managers, Integration and Execution Managers, and M&A Strategists.