PowerToFly was thrilled to present a virtual networking event on October 13th 2020 with Expedia Group, a global travel platform that believes in the power of travel to break down barriers and bring the world within reach. Expedia Group represents the world's most comprehensive selection of travel offerings and is among the largest technology companies in the world.
Speakers from Expedia Group included:
- Andrea Pund, Director of Engineering
- Helen Bakker, Vice President of Technology
- Mamtha Banerjee, Senior Director of Technology
- Vivian Chan, Principal Software Developer
- Zoe Yang, Senior Director of Data Science
Watch our virtual networking experience with CloudBees, Inc., a globally distributed company creating the world's first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system. The event included a behind-the-scenes look at CloudBees' upcoming projects, company culture, job opportunities, diversity initiatives, and more.
Speakers from CloudBees included:
- Kristin Baskett, Senior Manager, Product Marketing
- Dorra Bouchiha, Senior Software Engineering Manager
- Nicola Harvey, Director, EMEA Channels, Global Sls & Alliances
- Moritz Plassnig, Senior Vice President, Operations & Corporate Development
- April Mace, Assistant Vice President, Global Solution Architecture
PowerToFly kicked off October 2020 by presenting an inspiring and empowering event with the women leaders of PwC, a professional services firm powered by integrated and innovative digital tools. The event included a keynote address, panel discussion, and a live audience Q&A.
Speakers from PwC included:
- Karrie Thiel, Director, People Technology Leader
- Shannon Fyfe, Senior Manager, Technology Delivery Manager
- Preeti Khadilkar, Manager, IT System Architecture
- Stefanie Mueller, Manager, Product Marketing
This September, Slack and PowerToFly returned with another unique virtual networking experience. This packed session included company insights, exclusive tech updates, career advice, and (best of all) job opportunities.
Why watch? Slack is infamous for efficient, performant, and user-friendly mobile design. This event is a behind-the-scenes look at how the application attracts and retains millions of people every week. Even more, you'll hear from Slack's women leaders on why they love their company, their inclusive culture, pay and promotion equity, and more.
Slack is hiring! Visit Slack's page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open roles and benefits.
Facebook and PowerToFly recently joined forces for an invite-only virtual networking event. Watch this behind-the-scenes look at Facebook's groundbreaking work featuring a keynote address, lightning talks, a panel discussion, and an audience Q&A with the company's women leaders.