A Look at Our Evening with NBCUniversal's Cybersecurity Leaders
On May 14th, PowerToFly partnered with NBCUniversal's Operations & Technology Talent Acquisition Team to present their 2nd Annual Women in Tech Talent Connect event. Taking place at the iconic 30 Rockefeller Plaza, women in cybersecurity had the chance to learn from a panel of NBCUniversal's women tech leaders in cybersecurity and network with their peers.
Speakers from NBCUniversal included:
- Andrea Abell, Chief Information Security Officer
- Michael Bradshaw, EVP & CIO NBCUniversal
- Jill Cusick, Director Talent & Organizational Development
- Ingrid Jones, Senior Director, Identity Operations
- Jessica Opet, Director PMO
- Yasmine Abdillahi, Senior Director Risk Management and Information Assurance
- Marissa Johnson, Director, Business Information Security Officer
- Suzan Vulaj, Director, Talent Acquisition - Operations & Technology
The Most Interesting Technical Field You've Never Heard Of: Talking GIS and Geointelligence with NGA's MaryAnne Tong
If I asked you what GIS—geographic information systems—is, would you know where to begin?
MaryAnne Tong does: Google Maps.
5 Tips from VideoAmp's Kelly Metz on Learning to Listen, Seeking Out Discomfort, and Building a Career You Love
Kelly Metz was on her thirtieth rewatch of a video her team was producing when it hit her: creativity wasn't her strong suit.
"I just missed the things my peers saw," explains Kelly. "I was blind to them."
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
A Conversation with Bounteous' Jen Spofford
Jen Spofford would tell you that she never had her sights set on becoming a partner at The Archer Group, an advertising agency acquired earlier this year by digital transformation agency Bounteous.
Her former boss would beg to differ.