A Look at Our Recent Event with American Express in Phoenix
On March 6th, PowerToFly was proud to partner with industry giant American Express for our second event in Phoenix and our fourth event overall.
Moderated by PowerToFly's Cristina Duke, this invite-only event featured informative tech talks on some of Amex's cutting edge products, an inspiring panel discussion that included some of American Express' women tech leaders, an audience Q&A and plenty of time for our over fifty attendees to network with our speakers, other members of the American Express team and each other.
Speakers at the event included:
- Ann Barron-DiCamillo - Vice President, IT Risk & Information Security
- Scott Parker, Vice President of Engineering, Commercial Services Technology
- Amaris Connor, Senior Product Manager
- Eva Stamos - Vice President, Technology Development
- Gabriella Poczo - Vice President, Engineering
- Yogaraj Jayaprakasam - Vice President, Head of Enterprise Platforms - Sales & Marketing Digital Transformation
Here's what one attendee had to say about the night: "It was a wonderful experience at AMEX yesterday. Perhaps, one of the best networking events I've been to where people genuinely wanted to share their experiences and help the others."
Visit American Express' page on PowerToFly and click "Follow" to keep current on their upcoming events and open positions.
Keynote speaker Ann Barron-DiCamillo
Amex's Shilpa Dhopate leads part of the night's tech talk
Our packed house listens intently.
Amex's Shilpa Dhopate
Amex's Scott Parker
Amex's Amaris Connor
Our panel of Amex leaders
Another look at our panel
Our panel answers questions from the audience