For our first event in San Francisco of 2019, PowerToFly is hosting a free evening of tech talks featuring women tech leaders from some of San Francisco's fastest-growing startups. If your New Year's resolution is to step up your networking game, introduce yourself to more of your peers or, perhaps, find your dream job, you won't want to miss this event.
Held at the elegant and intimate event space Monroe, this private event will include product demos, panel discussions, an audience Q&A, and of course, plenty of time to network with your peers over food and drinks. Be sure to RSVP today - space is limited!
Featured startups include:
- Logickull is a secure, cloud-based solution that helps law firms and organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with eDiscovery, internal investigations, and open records response. Logickull is trusted by the Fortune 500 and the governments of the biggest cities in the world. Their software has helped to save a pack of wolves, defend the women of the Olympic Gymnastic team, and help the little guy get a leg up on the Goliaths of the industry.
- Ubiquity6 is working on some of the most compelling challenges in computer vision and augmented reality by turning any location into a space for real time, shared AR and VR experiences. Their mission is to bring people together in physical spaces by building a platform to enable persistent, massively shared augmented reality experiences. Ubiquity6 is funded by Benchmark, Kleiner Perkins, Index, First Round and Google's Gradient Ventures.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Drinks
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff from PowerToFly's CoFounder & President Katharine Zaleski
- 6:35pm - Product Demos, Panel Discussions, and an Audience Q&A featuring women tech leaders from Logickull and Ubiquity6.
- 7:25pm - Networking continues over Food & Drinks
The event will be held on Tuesday, February 12th from 6pm to 8:30pm at Monroe, located at 473 Broadway, San Francisco.
About our Events: All attendees who RSVP are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and its Partners cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.