Join Us For Accenture’s Women Career Consortium
If you are interested in attending this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invite. If you are interested in open roles at Accenture, please note that the roles that Accenture is currently hiring for will require up to 100% travel time.
Accenture is partnering with Power to Fly to bring you an exciting evening that is all about YOU and the opportunity to learn, connect, and impact. Please join us for the New York Metro Women's Career Consortium where you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with Accenture thought leaders and practitioners in compelling discussions about leveraging leading-edge technologies to transform business while growing your career with meaning and purpose.
- Hear from Jill Standish, Retail Industry Managing Director at Accenture
- Ask questions about our work and culture during the "Ask Me Anything" panel discussion.
- Network with Accenture team members and other professionals.
- Explore current career opportunities with our Accenture businesses
Agenda (subject to change)
- 6:00 PM - Check-In and Networking over food and refreshments
- 6:20 PM - Event kickoff: Milena Berry, CoFounder & CEO, PowerToFly
- 6:25 PM - Welcome Address: Kathleen O'Reilly, US Northeast Region Managing Director, Accenture
- 6:35 PM - Featured Speaker: David Moskovitz, Senior Managing Director, NA consulting, Accenture
- 6:50 PM - Keynote Address: Jill Standish, Retail Industry Managing Director, Accenture
- 7:10 PM - Panel Discussion featuring:
- 7:30 PM - Audience Q&A with the panel
- 7:50 PM - Closing Remarks: Wendy Cambor, HR Operations and Talent Strategy, Managing Director, Accenture and Milena Berry, CoFounder & CEO, PowerToFly
- 7:55 PM - Networking continues over food and refreshments
- 9:00 PM - Event concludes
Date: Thursday, June 27
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Location: 155 Avenue of the Americas, NYC – 6th Floor
Business casual attire is recommended. Cocktails and appetizers will be provided.
While you don't have to be looking for a new position to attend this event, Accenture is hiring. If you are interested in Consulting roles with Accenture, please note the roles do require up to 100% travel.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Accenture cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
About Accenture: Accenture works with clients across industries to innovate, adapt, and grow. In addition to being leaders in the consulting world, Accenture leads the industry in the fight for gender equality. Accenture is working towards a gender-balanced workforce by 2025, with 25% of their managing directors being women by 2020. You can read more about their work for gender equity here.
For the boss you loved, the coworker you hated, and everyone in between
Two things are inevitable when someone leaves your team at work: there will be an abundance of sweet treats (I'm partial to those giant cookie cakes from the mall) and there will be a card passed around for everyone to scrawl the professional version of sweet nothings in. Depending on the "importance" of the person, you may get the bonus activities of farewell gifts and/or an all-team champagne toast.
If you are a New York based tech professional and you'd like to attend this event, please email your name and LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you are a software engineer, fitness enthusiast or both, you won't want to miss PowerToFly's evening of product demos and networking with the women tech leaders and allies at Peloton.
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its Silicon Alley headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. In their words, "We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home."
This event is your chance to hear directly from the women tech leaders and allies who make their revolutionary products like the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton App possible. We'll be devoting a large portion of the event to taking your questions and I know the Peloton team wants to hear from you!
The unique evening will take place on Wednesday, February 12th from 6pm to 8:30pm at 125 W 25th Street.
These Researchers Argue It Could Lead to Traditionally Female Jobs Becoming More Valued
Studies have found that as women take over male-dominated fields, the pay drops. So what happens when men start joining female-dominated fields?
There's a lot more to building an inclusive company than just hiring more people from diverse backgrounds. So, how can you build an inclusive culture that will help you attract and retain a diverse group of employees?
How This Sales Coach Found Success—And A Career Path—at the Intersection of Tech, Construction, & Sales
A few months ago, Lily Zintak found herself at a crossroads.
She'd been working as a Sales Development Representative in construction management software company Procore Technologies' Austin, Texas office for the better part of 18 months. She'd watched the office grow from less than 200 people to more than 400—and even cut the ribbon when they opened a new floor of offices. She'd made 50-plus sales calls a day, honed an approach to prospecting and connecting with clients that worked for her, and found success. It was at this point in her career, where she had to make a tough decision.