American Express + PowerToFly Invite You to an Exclusive Event for Women in Tech
If you are based in the Phoenix are and you are interested in attending, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invitation.
PowerToFly has been honored to partner with American Express to host three packed women-in-tech events that resulted in lasting connections for attendees… and jobs! We're thrilled to be returning to Phoenix for our next event with American Express.
Since this is an exclusive, invite-only event, you'll have the opportunity to network with top women in your field, as well as team members from American Express and PowerToFly. As a plus, we're offering complimentary headshots from a professional photographer at the start of the evening.
The event will take place on Wednesday, March 6, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at 18850 N. 56th Street, Phoenix.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:30pm - Check-in & networking over light food + complimentary headshots
- 6:20pm - Kickoff from PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Keynote address Ann Barron-Dicamillo, Vice President, Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response
- 6:35pm - Product Demo featuring Scott Parker, Vice President of Engineering, Commercial Services Technology and Amaris Connor, Senior Product Manager
- 6:45pm - Panel discussion featuring American Express leaders
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20pm - Networking continues over light food
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), American Express is hiring. Their amazing benefits include up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements, Healthy Living wellness programs, tuition assistance and great medical coverage. Learn more about American Express and their open roles by going to their page on PowerToFly and clicking "follow."
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and American Express cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
- Meet Sonia Cargan, Chief Diversity Officer At American Express ... ›
- An Inside Look at Our Event with American Express - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Diversity and Inclusion at American Express - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Photos From Our Event With American Express - PowerToFly Blog ›
How Hopin’s CCO Knew a Startup Environment Was Right For Her—and Two Questions to See If It’s Right for You
If there's a thread that connects all the different facets of Rosie Roca's life, it's the power of bringing people together.
From how she was raised, to how she got her first job, to the decision to leave enterprise software to take on her current role as the Chief Customer Officer at fast-growing events technology platform Hopin, a focus on community has helped to guide Rosie's decisions.
After a brief hiatus, we're picking our series of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) terms back up!
This month we're looking at different ways of addressing people with disabilities.
In honor of Black History Month, we've been reading some of the great books written by four of the talented Black speakers that joined us at our recent Diversity Reboot Summit—because Black History Month isn't just about looking to the past, it's about elevating the Black voices that are helping to build a better present and future.
Have you read any of the books below? Let us know what you think!