PowerToFly has been honored to partner with American Express to host three packed women-in-tech events that resulted in lasting connections for attendees… and jobs! We're thrilled to be returning to Phoenix for our next event with American Express.
Since this is an exclusive, invite-only event, you'll have the opportunity to network with top women in your field, as well as team members from American Express and PowerToFly. As a plus, we're offering complimentary headshots from a professional photographer at the start of the evening.
The event will take place on Wednesday, March 6, from 5:30pm to 8:00pm at 18850 N. 56th Street, Phoenix.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:30pm - Check-in & networking over light food + complimentary headshots
- 6:20pm - Kickoff from PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Keynote address by Ann Barron-Dicamillo, Vice President, Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response
- 6:35pm - Product Demo featuring Scott Parker, Vice President of Engineering, Commercial Services Technology and Amaris Connor, Senior Product Manager
- 6:45pm - Panel discussion featuring American Express leaders
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20pm - Networking continues over light food
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), American Express is hiring. Their amazing benefits include up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements, Healthy Living wellness programs, tuition assistance and great medical coverage. Learn more about American Express and their open roles by going to their page on PowerToFly and clicking "follow."
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and American Express cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.