Attention Austin-based women in gaming! PowerToFly is thrilled to be partnering with Zynga, a global leader in interactive entertainment, to present a one-night-only evening of networking and tech talks led by Zynga's women tech leaders.
This is your chance to meet the women behind franchises like CSR Racing™, Empires & Puzzles™, Merge Dragons!™, Words With Friends™ and Zynga Poker™. We have plenty of other fun surprises in store for the night so you won't want to miss it!
The event will be held on Wednesday, June 19th from 5:30pm to 8pm at Zynga's office, located at 12357A Riata Trace Parkway, Suite 200, Building 5, Austin.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 5:30pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Refreshments
- 6:00pm - Event Kickoff by PowerToFly
- 6:05pm - Keynote Address by Zynga's Janean Bowen, Senior Director of HR and Andrew Ice, VP of Product (Social Casino).
- 6:15pm - Tech Talk & Product Demo featuring from Zynga:
- 6:35pm - Panel Discussion + Audience Q&A featuring women leaders from Zynga:
- 7:05pm - Networking Continues over Food & Refreshments
Zynga actively cultivates a culture of diversity, creativity, and growth in the pursuit of their core mission: Connecting the World Through Games. Zynga offers competitive pay, industry leading perks and benefits, and an environment committed to success for all.
- 50% female representation on the Zynga Board of Directors
- Recognized by Comparably for Best CEO for Women and Best Company for Diversity
- Women at Zynga and zPride are our most active Employee Resource Groups
- Charter member of the California Pay Equity Pledge
- Signatory in Human Rights Campaign Business Statement for Transgender Equality
- Most teams can accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Champion of Gamers for Good - Zynga's Charitable Match Program
- zCares enables our employees to give back through volunteering opportunities
- Zynga is focused on building a stable and durable business
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Zynga cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.