An Evening with Meredith’s Women Leaders in Tech and Beyond
Meredith Corporation, the home to such iconic brands as Time, People, Better Homes & Gardens, Sports Illustrated, Entertainment Weekly and Fortune, has partnered with PowerToFly to present an exclusive evening of discussions, networking and refreshments with Meredith's women leaders and male allies.
The event will be held on Tuesday June 26th from 5pm to 7pm CDT at Meredith's HQ, located at 1716 Locust Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Drinks
- 5:20pm - Event Kickoff with Dina Nathanson, Meredith's SVP, Human Resources and Mike Lacy, Meredith's SVP / CIO
- 5:25pm - PowerToFly Introduction
- 5:30pm - Keynote Address by Niky Cross Taylor, VP, Consumer Revenue Product & Technology
- 5:40pm - Panel Discussion with Meredith's leaders featuring
- Crystal Hagewood, HRIS Technical Analyst - Workday
- John Gaspari, Director End User Technology & Support
- Krystal Maher, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Melissa Zager, Manager, Digital Product & Technology
- 6:00pm - Audience Q & A with Panel
- 6:20pm - Closing Remarks
- 6:25pm - Networking over Food & Drinks
Also, Meredith is hiring! Their competitive benefits include a pension plan, 401(k) with employer matching, gym reimbursements, tuition reimbursement, and free subscriptions to Meredith magazines.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
How Hopin’s CCO Knew a Startup Environment Was Right For Her—and Two Questions to See If It’s Right for You
If there's a thread that connects all the different facets of Rosie Roca's life, it's the power of bringing people together.
From how she was raised, to how she got her first job, to the decision to leave enterprise software to take on her current role as the Chief Customer Officer at fast-growing events technology platform Hopin, a focus on community has helped to guide Rosie's decisions.
After a brief hiatus, we're picking our series of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) terms back up!
This month we're looking at different ways of addressing people with disabilities.
In honor of Black History Month, we've been reading some of the great books written by four of the talented Black speakers that joined us at our recent Diversity Reboot Summit—because Black History Month isn't just about looking to the past, it's about elevating the Black voices that are helping to build a better present and future.
Have you read any of the books below? Let us know what you think!