This event will be a great fit for backend engineers & developers and devops with at least 3+ years of professional experience.
PowerToFly is excited to introduce you to women tech leaders at some of New York's most exciting companies, including advertising giant OUTFRONT Media and fitness innovator Peloton. You will hear how these female leaders and their teams are building inclusive environments and innovative tech products. The night will also include a keynote address by Barclays' Partnerships and Programs Director Mariquit Corcoran and we'll end the evening with an opportunity for you to network with your fellow women in tech over cocktails and light food.
The event will take place on Monday July 16th from 6pm to 8pm at Rise New York, located at 43 W. 23rd Street, New York, NY 10010.
OUTFRONT Media Inc. is one of the largest out-of-home media companies in North America. From Sunset Boulevard to Times Square, their diverse portfolio includes more than 400,000 digital and static displays, which are primarily located in the most iconic and high-traffic locations throughout the 25 largest markets in the U.S.
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its Silicon Alley headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. In their words, "We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home."
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Cocktails & Light Food
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff with Rise New York (The NYC chapter of a global network that brings together the best and brightest start-ups and experts to create the future of financial services)
- 6:35pm - Introductory Remarks by Katharine Zaleski, PowerToFly's CoFounder & President
- 6:40pm - Keynote Address by Mariquit Corcoran, Partnerships and Programs Director, Group Innovation Office at Barclays
- 6:50pm - Panel Discussion featuring women tech leaders from OUTFRONT Media and Peloton
- Marion Parrish, SVP Digital Operations at OUTFRONT Media
- Yao Liu, Android Developer at Peloton
- 7:05pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20pm - Networking over Cocktails & Light Food
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.