An Invite Only Evening with S&P Global’s CTO/COO and Women Tech Leaders
Join us for an exclusive women in tech event with the Chief Technology Officer & Chief Operating Officer for S&P Global Market Intelligence, Nick Cafferillo. Nick will also be joined by five amazing women tech leaders at S&P Global who are ready to take your questions.
The event will take place on Wednesday, November 7th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at 212 7th Street NE, Charlottesville.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 5:30pm - Check-In & Networking over drinks and light food
- 5:45pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 5:50pm - Keynote Address by Nick Cafferillo, Chief Technology Officer & Chief Operating Officer for S&P Global Market Intelligence
- 6:00pm - Panel Discussion featuring S&P Global's:
- Aleks Hagy - Sr. Director, Project Management/Business Analysis
- Meredith Polson - Sr. Business Analyst
- Kerry Guerrero - Sr. Data Scientist III
- Jodi Barrington - Sr. Manager, Software Development
- Autumn Wade - Director, IT Project Management
- 6:20pm - Audience Q&A
- 6:40pm - Closing Remarks
- 6:45pm - Networking resumes over drinks and light food
This event will be a great opportunity to network with the S&P Global team and top women in the Charlottesville women-in-tech community.
While you don't need to be be looking for new opportunities to attend the event, S&P Global is hiring. Visit their page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open opportunities and benefits, including flexible work arrangements and remote opportunities.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
About S&P Global: S&P Global provides essential intelligence for companies, governments and individuals to make decisions with conviction. Our legacy is built on an unwavering ability to deliver data and insights that are vital to the world's economy. Today, we are creating a path to tomorrow's future by harnessing the power of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics. We are committed to driving unparalleled value for our customers and giving our employees the means—as well as the data, analysis and insights—to have a profound impact on the world.
Clyde's Kelly Hall Shares Tips for Moving from a Big Organization to a Startup and a Framework for Making the Decision
Kelly Hall broke a major rule of negotiation when she was interviewing for her current job at product protection startup Clyde.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
The core of CSL's mission is to save lives. They are at the forefront of finding biotherapeutic solutions for illness, and not just any kind— the rare and serious are their forte. During this unprecedented global pandemic, we'd be hard pressed to think of a better company than CSL to sit down with for a wide reaching panel discussion featuring several of their leaders.
Speakers from CSL included:
- Melissa Bradford, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Wlenyeno Elliott-Browne, Division Director- CSL Plasma
- Rebecca Mims, Director, QA and Compliance
- Sophia Yu, Product Manager- HAE Marketing
- Jasmin Senior Bostic, Senior Manager, Global University Relations & Recruiting