Network With Audible’s Women Product Leaders
This is a great event for Product Managers and Directors of Product Management. If you would like to be considered for an invite, please email email@example.com with your information.
Based on your impressive background, Audible and PowerToFly would like to invite you to an exclusive evening with Audible's Consumer Tech Team on October 17th from 6pm to 9pm at Audible's HQ, located at 1 Washington Place, Newark, NJ 07102. Even if you aren't looking for new job opportunities, this will be an excellent event to learn more about Audible's tech innovations and to network with your peers.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Event Check-In & Networking over Cocktails & Light Bites
- 6:40pm - Kick-Off with Vincenza Pizzo-Eaton, SVP, Product Experience and Joe Berger, VP Product
- 6:50pm - Product Demo on Original Member Benefits with Charlotte George, Senior Product Manager
- 7:20pm - Panel Discussion, moderated by PowerToFly CoFounder & CEO Milena Berry, featuring
- Josh Berzok - Sr. Director, Product Management
- Kalpana Banerjee - Sr. Director, Product Management
- Sureshmi Shlapakovsky - Director, Product Management
- 7:25pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:40pm - Closing Remarks by Vin & Joe
- 7:45pm - Networking Resumes
Following the event, Audible will be supplying complimentary shuttle bus service back to Manhattan. If you need additional assistance getting to the event, please let us know when you register.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
About Audible: A truly global company, Audible's worldwide community downloads almost two billion hours of material annually. Along with their world headquarters in Newark, Audible has offices all over the world including London, Paris and Tokyo. Their competitive benefits include employer-matching savings accounts, stock options, a full stocked kitchen, fitness reimbursements and Amazon discounts.