Your Monday Back-to-Work Motivation: Inspirational Edition
Holidays can often lose their meaning as time passes on (Christmas, I'm looking at you).
Martin Luther King Day was not meant to just be the long-weekend January holiday of choice. In fact, we'd argue that MLK day has more meaning now than ever before, and with greater depth for our PowerToFly audience.
Here are some reminders on how Martin Luther King, Jr. can motivate and inspire us in the modern-era, and serve as inspiration for the modern woman.
Have we missed your favorite MLK quote? Join our Facebook group and let us know.
- 5 Simple Ways to Get Motivated at Work ›
- Motivation: What People Want From Work ›
- Seven Ways To Get Motivated At Work ›
- Work motivation - Wikipedia ›
- Finding Meaning and Motivation in Work | HuffPost ›
- If you're struggling to find motivation at work, this may help | Fortune ›
- 7 Things You Can do Today to Regain Your Motivation at Work | Inc ... ›
- Best 25+ Work motivation ideas on Pinterest | Thinking quotes ... ›
- 5 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Work Harder | Inc.com ›
- WORK - Motivational Video - YouTube ›
A Conversation with Bounteous' Jen Spofford
Jen Spofford would tell you that she never had her sights set on becoming a partner at The Archer Group, an advertising agency acquired earlier this year by digital transformation agency Bounteous.
Her former boss would beg to differ.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
Farnaz Azmoodeh used to dislike running. She was really, truly, actively not interested.
But after suffering through it for a few months, it's now one of her favorite things to do. "I get so much joy out of it," says Farnaz. The same thing happened when she started making pottery: she says the first month was "terrible" as she struggled to shape the clay with no success but shares that she came to love the process of building after getting through an initial period of learning and adjusting.
What does BIPOC mean?
For our first entry in our now-monthly glossary of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) terms, we're going to cover BIPOC, a (relatively) new term in the space. We'll answer questions like "What does BIPOC stand for?", "Are Asians and Latinos BIPOC?", and "BIPOC vs POC — which should I use?"