Dec. 6, 2017
With 2017 coming to a close, it doesn't seem possible that more scandals could erupt surrounding women- but it's happening. There's a new controversy brewing on the daily, and now with CES, the largest technology show in the world omitting female keynote speakers from it's program, we're taking three steps back instead of one giant leap forward. Thankfully, we're out to change that. We're filling our blog and your inboxes with stories of truly inspiring women, like Emily Jones, the first female engineer on her team at Zapier, and calling out companies like LinkedIn who completely neglected to include a photo of an African American in its diversity report (uh… what?!). 2018 is going to be a pivotal year for women- and it's time for us to take our seat at the table, or in Meghan Markel's words, "Where a seat isn't available, well you know what? Then we need to create our own table". Create your own table, or find a seat at a table with a company that cares here.
FEATURED COMPANY THAT CARES: KARAT
Karat was founded on the premise that the interview process is the gateway to innovation. And who better to innovate in hiring engineers for tech companies than actual engineers? Karat also allows for loads of flexibility and remote opportunities, perfect, well, for anybody. On-the-job training, off-site retreats and a chance to really help talented people from all walks of life round out the reasons why Karat is a company that cares for sure.
For more choice opportunities with companies that care, check out our jobs page, or see below.
- The 25 Best-Paying Jobs For Women Right Now ›
- High Paying Careers for Women ›
- The 20 highest-paying jobs for women - Business Insider ›
- 14 Best Jobs for Women - List of High Paying Careers for Women ›
- 11 good jobs for women - CBS News ›
- Best Careers for Women: Unconventional Jobs That Pay Well ›
- The 11 highest-paying jobs for women ›
- About us: Employment | UN Women – Headquarters ›
- Women For Hire: Search jobs by Keyword(s) ›
- Jobs | Women Who Code ›