Better Jobs With Companies That Care
Dec. 20, 2017
We have to hand it to Andy Williams- it really is "the most wonderful time of the year" regardless of which holiday you partake in. While most companies are preparing a festive office celebration or making sure their lunch catering is good to go- for our completely remote team at PowerToFly, getting everyone together to enjoy a meal and some cocktails just isn't an option (it really is always happy hour if you're in 12 different countries!). This year, we organized our own remote office party, known to us as "Secret Snowflake", which will go down as one of the most memorable company events of all time. Not only was it a fun event, but it enabled us to learn more about the team members we may not interact with on a daily basis, and donate to a charity that was significant to our "Secret Snowflake". We'd love to hear how your company is celebrating and how you're giving back to those who may not be as fortunate this holiday. Chime in on the discussion in our Facebook group, we can't wait to hear more about it!
FEATURED COMPANY THAT CARES: AVANT
Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. They pride themselves on being nerds, passionate consumer advocates, hungry to make an impact, financial wizards who actually understand the fine print, and data junkies. Avant is a place where you can wear a baseball hat, a suit or both at the same time, and want someone like you to join their team!
For more choice opportunities with companies that care, check out our jobs page, or see below.
- Women in Technology ›
- The World's Most Powerful Women In Tech 2017: Still A Minority ... ›
- Women in Technology International: WITI ›
- Women In Technology: Home ›
- 'Be brave' – inspiring the next generation of women in tech ... ›
- The 25 Best-Paying Jobs For Women Right Now ›
- High Paying Careers for Women ›
- The 20 highest-paying jobs for women - Business Insider ›
- No. 1 Sales Engineer ›
- 11 good jobs for women - CBS News ›
- 14 Best Jobs for Women - List of High Paying Careers for Women ›
- Best Careers for Women: Unconventional Jobs That Pay Well ›
- Women For Hire: Search jobs by Keyword(s) ›
- The 11 highest-paying jobs for women ›
- About us: Employment | UN Women – Headquarters ›
Balancing two full-time jobs — as a mom and Director of Revenue Operations — has never been easy. Add to that the stress of the holiday season and a global pandemic, and your brain may well feel ready to explode.
If you're feeling overwhelmed these days, you're not alone. Hear how Ping Del Giudice, Director of Revenue Operations at Chainalysis and mother of two, has been coping amidst the chaos. (Spoiler alert: she's perfected her multitasking skills.)
What are your best work-life integration tips during this challenging time? Let us know in the comments.
Learn more about Chainalysis' culture here!
From Puzzle Solver to Data Detective: Rockstar Director of Analytics Caroline Peika Talks Data Analytics in the Gaming Industry
Caroline Peika has loved puzzles—and mystery novels—for just about as long as she can remember. Both are extensions of the same core interest: problem solving.