Better Jobs with Companies that Care
Jan 3rd 2018
2018 is here at last- and a new year means new beginnings! Speaking of new beginnings, we're thrilled to share a newly released PowerToFly tool called 'Networks'! This new tool enables you to connect with other like-minded women directly from our community by simply searching any keyword or location and sending a connection request to women you'd like to network with. Find a mentor (or mentee), talk with like-minded women, or even reach out to someone in a company you'd love to join and ask about their interview process- the possibilities are endless. Start new 2018 with a BANG and send a message to someone who you think shares your #CareerGoals. You never know, one message could change your life!
FEATURED COMPANY THAT CARES: KARAT
Karat was founded on the premise that the interview process is the gateway to innovation. And who better to innovate in hiring engineers for tech companies than actual engineers? Karat also allows for loads of flexibility and remote opportunities, perfect, well, for anybody. On-the-job training, off-site retreats and a chance to really help talented people from all walks of life round out the reasons why Karat is a company that cares for sure.
For more choice opportunities with companies that care, check out our jobs page, or see below.
- 10 Things Nobody Tells You About Being A Single, Career-Oriented ... ›
- Career Women: Home Page ›
- Career woman - Wikipedia ›
- Successful Career Women Finish the Phrase 'If Only …' - The New ... ›
- Sandberg, Barra, and Other Powerful Women Share Career Tips ... ›
- The "Career Woman" Myth | Psychology Today ›
- The 25 Best-Paying Jobs For Women Right Now ›
- High Paying Careers for Women ›
- The 20 highest-paying jobs for women - Business Insider ›
- 11 good jobs for women - CBS News ›
- 14 Best Jobs for Women - List of High Paying Careers for Women ›
- Best Careers for Women: Unconventional Jobs That Pay Well ›
- Women For Hire: Search jobs by Keyword(s) ›
- The 11 highest-paying jobs for women ›
- About us: Employment | UN Women – Headquarters ›
Balancing two full-time jobs — as a mom and Director of Revenue Operations — has never been easy. Add to that the stress of the holiday season and a global pandemic, and your brain may well feel ready to explode.
If you're feeling overwhelmed these days, you're not alone. Hear how Ping Del Giudice, Director of Revenue Operations at Chainalysis and mother of two, has been coping amidst the chaos. (Spoiler alert: she's perfected her multitasking skills.)
What are your best work-life integration tips during this challenging time? Let us know in the comments.
Learn more about Chainalysis' culture here!
From Puzzle Solver to Data Detective: Rockstar Director of Analytics Caroline Peika Talks Data Analytics in the Gaming Industry
Caroline Peika has loved puzzles—and mystery novels—for just about as long as she can remember. Both are extensions of the same core interest: problem solving.