Better Jobs with Companies that Care
Jan. 10th 2017
In the words of Oprah, "a new day is on the horizon"- and we couldn't agree more! It's been far too long since we've been able to write a newsletter fueled by positive vibes, and we're grateful to have started the year on such a high note both here at PowerToFly and as women worldwide. Don't lose this momentum- there are plenty of ways to ride the high we're all experiencing through the cold winter months ahead. Make an effort and try messaging at least one woman from our platform using the PowerToFly Networks tool! Connecting with women who also demand a change in the world will not only help to inspire you, but it could potentially give you the knowledge you need to take your career to the next level. We can't wait to hear about the amazing things you're doing in the wake of these exciting events, and we hope you share your success with us via Networks or our Facebook Group so we can celebrate with you!
FEATURED COMPANY THAT CARES: DOW JONES & COMPANY
Can you say returnship? Yes! Dow Jones & Company has a tremendous benefit for the working moms amongst us - a paid, 12-week program from women returning to work after 2+ years. This returnship bridges the gap for new skills they may have missed while off caring for the kids. And when those women are fully back on board - Dow Jones & Company offers on-site daycare for their employees, too, and even remote opportunities!
For more choice opportunities with companies that care, check out our jobs page, or see below.
- Careers for Women: A Novel: Joanna Scott: 9780316363839 ... ›
- In 'Careers for Women,' the Plot Twists Around the World Trade ... ›
- Careers for Women in Technology Companies Are a Global Challenge ›
- The 25 Best-Paying Jobs For Women Right Now ›
- High Paying Careers for Women ›
- 11 good jobs for women - CBS News ›
- The 20 highest-paying jobs for women - Business Insider ›
- 14 Best Jobs for Women - List of High Paying Careers for Women ›
- The 11 highest-paying jobs for women ›
- Best Careers for Women: Unconventional Jobs That Pay Well ›
- Unclean Jobs for Women and Girls: Alissa Nutting: 9780984213320 ... ›
- 6 things you should know about boob jobs — from women who've ... ›
- Active-Outdoor Industry Jobs for Women | Camber Outdoors ›
Balancing two full-time jobs — as a mom and Director of Revenue Operations — has never been easy. Add to that the stress of the holiday season and a global pandemic, and your brain may well feel ready to explode.
If you're feeling overwhelmed these days, you're not alone. Hear how Ping Del Giudice, Director of Revenue Operations at Chainalysis and mother of two, has been coping amidst the chaos. (Spoiler alert: she's perfected her multitasking skills.)
What are your best work-life integration tips during this challenging time? Let us know in the comments.
Learn more about Chainalysis' culture here!
From Puzzle Solver to Data Detective: Rockstar Director of Analytics Caroline Peika Talks Data Analytics in the Gaming Industry
Caroline Peika has loved puzzles—and mystery novels—for just about as long as she can remember. Both are extensions of the same core interest: problem solving.