Watch the recording of PowerToFly's invite-only virtual event with the women leaders driving Bristol Myers Squibb's success. The event featured a keynote address, tech talk, panel discussion, and live Q&A. We discussed paving your way in tech, gaining a competitive advantage in the market through digital strategy, BMS' diversity initiatives, career advice, and more.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company transforming patients' lives through science. By combining the agility of biotech with the scope of an established pharmaceutical company, they are able to drive scientific innovation and help patients overcome serious diseases. They occupy a male-dominated sector, yet support a 50.6%+ female workforce thanks to an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion.
Speakers from Bristol Myers Squibb included:
- Sydney Klein, Chief Information Security Officer & Vice President, Cybersecurity
- Kamayini Kaul, Head of Enterprise Information Strategy & Risk Management
- Arnell Davis, Director, IT Enterprise Service Center
- Vani Kodandaram, Director, IT Business Partner- Business Development & Enterprise IT
- Paula Cabrera-Urena, Vice President, IT User Experience