CNN Digital + PowerToFly Rocked Atlanta!
Check out these photos from our January event!
PowerToFly was thrilled to partner with CNN, the world leader in online news and information, for an invite-only tech event with CNN Digital on January 15th in Atlanta.
This truly impressive event, co-hosted by PowerToFly's Dionna Smith-Keels, featured a stacked agenda that included warm welcome addresses from CNN Digital leaders, an informative deep dive into what makes CNN Digital tick, and small group breakout sessions plus other insightful discussions, audience Q&A and open networking.
Speakers from CNN Digital at the event included:
- Erin Malone, Senior Director, CNN Digital Strategic Initiatives
- Robyn Peterson, CTO/SVP of CNN Digital
- Rohit Agarwal, CPO/SVP of CNN Digital
- Annie Corriveau, Application Implementation Manager
- Deepna Devkar – VP, Data Science & Engineering
- Gwen Sung – Creative Director, Digital News Platform & Services
- Julie Driscoll – Lead Engineer, Content Platforms
- Melissa Koehler, VP of Delivery & Strategic Operations
- Jessica Reyes – Director, Product Performance and Operational Excellence
- Shachy Rivas – Software Application Developer, Politics
- Tammy Lee – Software Application Developer, Core News
CNN is in the midst of rapid transformation and is looking for innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive their growth with the goal of making the world a better, more connected place. They offer an extremely competitive benefits including: a 401(k) with matching, a stock purchase plan, child care, domestic partner coverage, fertility assistance, paid training, and remote opportunities.
Networking before our presentations kick-off.
Our panel dives into topics.
A packed house!
Members of the CNN and PowerToFly teams.
The amazing team at CNN Digital.
On Representation, Constant Learning, and Coachability: How Rocket Mortgage's Bianca Brown Is Finding Success in Finance
From Puzzle Solver to Data Detective: Rockstar Director of Analytics Caroline Peika Talks Data Analytics in the Gaming Industry
Caroline Peika has loved puzzles—and mystery novels—for just about as long as she can remember. Both are extensions of the same core interest: problem solving.
We recently chatted with Nisha Parekh, Campus Recruitment Lead at National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, or NGA for short.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the company's culture and values, and learn how you can make your application stand out!
To learn more about NGA and their open roles, click here.