Watch Our Virtual Event with CNN
On September 16th, PowerToFly co-hosted a virtual networking event with CNN, the global leader in online news and information. United by a mission to inform, engage, and empower the world, CNN reaches more screens than any other news source in the world.
The agenda for the virtual event included:
- PowerToFly Kickoff
- Welcome Address from Melissa Koehler, Vice President, Delivery & Strategic Operations
- Panel Discussion "Staying Connected During COVID" & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Nitya Chambers, Vice President, Emerging Product & Platforms
- Laura Cozart, UX Research Manager
- Marlena Cruz, Project Manager
- Emily Jipson, Sr. Director Product Management
- Jess Rubenstein, Sr. Product Designer
- Asha Toulmin, UX Research Manager
- Panel Discussion "Inside CNN Digital" & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Austin Bloom, Technical Manager
- Heather Buchma, Creative Director
- Upasna Gautam, Product Manager
- Galina Sidarenka, Product Manager
- Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
The Most Interesting Technical Field You've Never Heard Of: Talking GIS and Geointelligence with NGA's MaryAnne Tong
If I asked you what GIS—geographic information systems—is, would you know where to begin?
MaryAnne Tong does: Google Maps.
5 Tips from VideoAmp's Kelly Metz on Learning to Listen, Seeking Out Discomfort, and Building a Career You Love
Kelly Metz was on her thirtieth rewatch of a video her team was producing when it hit her: creativity wasn't her strong suit.
"I just missed the things my peers saw," explains Kelly. "I was blind to them."
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
A Conversation with Bounteous' Jen Spofford
Jen Spofford would tell you that she never had her sights set on becoming a partner at The Archer Group, an advertising agency acquired earlier this year by digital transformation agency Bounteous.
Her former boss would beg to differ.