2022 REPOWER RETURN-TO-WORK PROGRAM OPPORTUNITY
The Cummins Inc. RePower Program is a paid returnship developed in partnership with SWE + iRelaunch as part of the STEM Re-entry Task Force Pilot. The program provides an opportunity for those who have been out of the workforce for at least two years, and allows them to re-engage their skills to repower their career.
This six month paid returnship will give participants the opportunity to use their specialist expertise, interests, and abilities. The program includes training, coaching, and development, as well as networking events. Successful participants may be eligible for full-time employment opportunities upon completion of the program.
Qualifications and requirements
- Currently on a career break of 2+ years
- Experience in a relevant information technology or engineering role, the engine technology industry or relevant area
- IT, mechanical, chemical, electrical, industrial, manufacturing engineering degree or engineering-related degree
- Interest in returning to the workforce full-time
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills » Program placements will be based on applicants’ skills, experience and interests Target timeframe of RePower Return-to-Work Program September 2022
Target timeframe of RePower Return-to-Work Program: September 2022