Data Meets Design: An Evening with BlackRock’s Female Tech Leaders
TICKET SALES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE ENDED. UNFORTUNATELY THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
Join BlackRock and PowerToFly on the evening of March 27th to learn how design decisions at BlackRock are being informed by data insights – and to meet the impressive women behind this effort.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food & Cocktails
- 6:20pm - Event Kickoff with Milena Berry, PowerToFly's CEO
- 6:25pm - Keynote Address by BlackRock's Head of User Experience, Aladdin Product Group Scott Wilkinson
- 6:35pm - Fireside Chat with BlackRock's Deputy Head of Aladdin Project Management Sarah Schaffer and Milena Berry
- 6:50pm - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring
- Traci Entel, Senior Technology Business Partner, COO Functions
- Rachel Schutt, Data Science Core Lead, Aladdin Product Group
- Sarah Schaffer, Deputy Head of Aladdin Project Management
- Sabrina Sullivan, User Experience Design Lead, Aladdin Product Group
- 7:20pm - Networking over Light Food & Cocktails
The event will be held on March 27th from 6pm to 8pm at BlackRock's HQ at 40 E 52nd Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10055.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), BlackRock is hiring. They were named one of 2017's Top Companies by LinkedIn and one of 2018's "Top 30 World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune. Their benefits include flexible time off, support for caring for children and elders, comprehensive health coverage, wellness initiatives and retirement savings. To learn more about BlackRock and their open opportunities, visit their page at PowerToFly and click "follow" for updates.
Create Your Free Profile on PowerToFly.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
Balancing two full-time jobs — as a mom and Director of Revenue Operations — has never been easy. Add to that the stress of the holiday season and a global pandemic, and your brain may well feel ready to explode.
If you're feeling overwhelmed these days, you're not alone. Hear how Ping Del Giudice, Director of Revenue Operations at Chainalysis and mother of two, has been coping amidst the chaos. (Spoiler alert: she's perfected her multitasking skills.)
What are your best work-life integration tips during this challenging time? Let us know in the comments.
Learn more about Chainalysis' culture here!
From Puzzle Solver to Data Detective: Rockstar Director of Analytics Caroline Peika Talks Data Analytics in the Gaming Industry
Caroline Peika has loved puzzles—and mystery novels—for just about as long as she can remember. Both are extensions of the same core interest: problem solving.