Watch Our Virtual Panel Discussion with Women Leaders from Deloitte's US Delivery Center
In May 2020, PowerToFly partnered with Deloitte to present an interactive panel discussion featuring women leaders and allies from Deloitte's US Delivery Center. Our speakers discussed how they bring a multidisciplinary approach that merges Deloitte's independently recognized industry, business and technical experience with leading operating approaches.
Speakers from Deloitte included:
- Humbelina Sanchez, Managing Director
- Tracy Galloway, Senior Solution Manager
- Sholom Surges, Senior Solution Manager
- Lathika Sri, Solution Manager / USDC
- Rita Taylor, Solution Manager
Deloitte is committed to fostering an environment where its professionals can connect, belong and grow. Deloitte is committed to recruiting, developing and promoting an inclusive workforce while providing unique opportunities across our businesses. Deloitte has been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Their benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans, and well-being/fitness subsidies.
Deloitte is hiring, visit their page on PowerToFly to learn more.
- Women In Tech at Deloitte - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Diversity And Inclusion At Deloitte - PowerToFly Blog ›
Clyde's Kelly Hall Shares Tips for Moving from a Big Organization to a Startup and a Framework for Making the Decision
Kelly Hall broke a major rule of negotiation when she was interviewing for her current job at product protection startup Clyde.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
The core of CSL's mission is to save lives. They are at the forefront of finding biotherapeutic solutions for illness, and not just any kind— the rare and serious are their forte. During this unprecedented global pandemic, we'd be hard pressed to think of a better company than CSL to sit down with for a wide reaching panel discussion featuring several of their leaders.
Speakers from CSL included:
- Melissa Bradford, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Wlenyeno Elliott-Browne, Division Director- CSL Plasma
- Rebecca Mims, Director, QA and Compliance
- Sophia Yu, Product Manager- HAE Marketing
- Jasmin Senior Bostic, Senior Manager, Global University Relations & Recruiting
Over 40,000 people joined us online last week for Diversity Reboot 2020. We're so grateful to those of you who joined us and we are feeling re-energized and more committed than ever to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our homes and our workplaces.