Our event with Andrea Abell was in the spring. We're working on new events with NBCUniversal for you to attend. Make sure you sign up for PowerToFly so we can see if you're good match for the next event! In the meantime, you can also see all the jobs NBCUniversal has posted with us to find great candidates like you.
Please join NBCUniversal's 2nd Annual Women in Tech Talent Connect event – Cocktails with Andrea Abell, NBCUniversal's Chief Information Security Officer. PowerToFly is proud to co-host this year's event with NBCUniversal's Operations & Technology Talent Acquisition Team.
At this year's Talent Connect event, you will have the opportunity to hear firsthand Andrea's thoughts on the current state of cyber security and how her team and NBCU are paving their way in this ever increasing world of cyber threats. After the program, you will also have time to network with other top women in your field, top NBCU women leaders in cyber security, and PowertoFly.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 7:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Drinks
- 7:15pm - Event Kickoff
- 7:20pm - Keynote Address by Michael Bradshaw, EVP & CIO NBCUniversal
- 7:35pm - Fireside Chat featuring Andrea Abell, NBCUniversal's Chief Information Security Officer; moderated by Jill Cusick, Dir. Talent & Organizational Development
- 7:50pm- Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A
- Ingrid Jones, Senior Director, Identity Operations
- Jessica Opet, Director PMO
- Yasmine Abdillahi, Senior Director Risk Management and Information Assurance
- Marissa Johnson, Director, Business Information Security Officer
- 8:20pm - Closing Remarks
- 8:25pm - Raffle + Networking over Food & Drinks
If interested, NBCU is also hiring! NBCU is considered one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies, and proud to delivers content that entertains, informs and shapes our world. Some of their great benefits include a 401(k), an onsite gym, top-notch medical & dental coverage, sneak peaks to movie premieres, and annual passes to the Universal Theme Parks!
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.