DocuSign + PowerToFly Present A Networking Lunch for Women In Sales
This is a great event for San Francisco-based women in sales. If you would like to be considered for a invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have lunch plans on October 3rd? Join DocuSign and PowerToFly at an invite-only lunch for experienced women in sales from 12pm to 2pm, featuring a panel discussion with women leaders from DocuSign and your peers.
Did you know that a staggering 300,000 companies and more than 200 million users across 188 countries use DocuSign to sign agreements and collect digital payments? To meet this astonishing demand, DocuSign is growing and they want to meet impressive women like yourself. You don't need to be looking for new opportunities to attend the event.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 12:00pm - Check-In & Networking
- 12:25pm - Opening Remarks by Susan Ross, Senior Director of Sales Recruiting
- 12:30pm - Diversity, Tech, and Life at DocuSign: Joan Burke, Chief People Officer
- 12:45pm - Sales Leadership Panel: Vanessa Anderson, Director, Enterprise Corporate Sales; Amber DeJong, Area Vice President, Enterprise Sales; Drew Bruecken, Director of Outbound Sales
- 1:15pm - Audience Q&A: Vanessa Anderson, Amber DeJong, Drew Bruecken, Andie Desmarais
- 1:30pm - Gift Bags & Networking
The event will be held from 12pm to 2pm at 221 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
More About DocuSign:
DocuSign understands that successful companies are ones that celebrate diversity and create a culture of inclusion. That is why they encourage their employees to take part in one of their many Employee Resource Groups including Women@DocuSign, DocuPride, DocuVets, and DocuMoms.
DocuSign is hiring! Their competitive benefits include 6 months paid parental leave, generous paid time off, learning & development training, paid volunteer time off and a pension/retirement plan.