Exclusive: An Evening with Sephora's CIO and Women in Tech
Sephora's CIO and leadership team want to meet you!
Join us at Sephora's San Francisco headquarters for an exclusive, invite-only, event where you can learn about the tech behind one of the world's most influential women-focused brands.
Following an introduction by Sephora's CIO, Savio Thattil, you'll get the opportunity to look at some of the latest products Sephora is building and listen to a panel, moderated by PowerToFly's Co-Founder and President, Katharine Zaleski.
Afterwards, stick around to network with the other top women in your field who have been invited by PowerToFly and Sephora.
6:00 pm – Check-In
6:30 pm – Opening Remarks by Savio Thattil, Sephora's CIO
6:45 pm – Product Demonstration
- Johanna Markus, Sr. Director of the Sephora Innovation Lab will present some of Sephora's latest app developments and showcase their innovative Sephora Virtual Artist app, which allows users to create new looks in a 3D live experience.
7:00 pm – Panel Discussion on diversity, innovation and life at Sephora moderated by Katharine Zaleski and featuring representatives from Sephora including:
- Wanda Ma, VP of Information Technology
- Aruna Dasari, Director of IT Merchandising Systems
- Rebecca Mathews, Director of Program Management Office
- Prarthana Prasad, Senior Director of Quality Assurance
7:45 pm – Q&A with panelists
8:00 pm – Networking with other top women in your field and Sephora executives over light appetizers.
About our Events:
Everyone is welcome as long as you're interested in the subject matter and with us to create more inclusive and diverse environments. Want to learn more about PowerToFly and future events?
Clyde's Kelly Hall Shares Tips for Moving from a Big Organization to a Startup and a Framework for Making the Decision
Kelly Hall broke a major rule of negotiation when she was interviewing for her current job at product protection startup Clyde.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
The core of CSL's mission is to save lives. They are at the forefront of finding biotherapeutic solutions for illness, and not just any kind— the rare and serious are their forte. During this unprecedented global pandemic, we'd be hard pressed to think of a better company than CSL to sit down with for a wide reaching panel discussion featuring several of their leaders.
Speakers from CSL included:
- Melissa Bradford, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Wlenyeno Elliott-Browne, Division Director- CSL Plasma
- Rebecca Mims, Director, QA and Compliance
- Sophia Yu, Product Manager- HAE Marketing
- Jasmin Senior Bostic, Senior Manager, Global University Relations & Recruiting
Over 40,000 people joined us online last week for Diversity Reboot 2020. We're so grateful to those of you who joined us and we are feeling re-energized and more committed than ever to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our homes and our workplaces.