Exclusive Drinks and Networking with Women Tech Leaders
Save the date! PowerToFly is excited to introduce you to women tech leaders at some of New York's most exciting companies. You will hear how these female leaders and their teams are building inclusive environments and innovative tech products. We'll end the evening with an opportunity for you to network with additional women in tech over cocktails and light food.
- Stash Invest
- Thrive Global
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Cocktails & Light Food
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff with Rise New York (The NYC chapter of a global network that brings together the best and brightest start-ups and experts to create the future of financial services)
- 6:35pm - Introductory Remarks by Milena Berry, PowerToFly's CEO
- 6:40pm - Panel on How To Rise as a Woman in Tech, moderated by Milena Berry and featuring
- Doa Jafri, Director of Engineering, Thrive Global
- Bahar Shah, Software Engineer, Bluecore
- Bavitha Sokhi, Lead Software Engineer, Stash Invest
- Theresa "Tvu" Vu, Senior Vice President of Engineering, AppNexus
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20pm - Networking over Cocktails & Light Food
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Create Your Free Profile on PowerToFly.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
Preparing for the Unexpected: How Maria Fava Found Her Confidence as a Bicultural, Bilingual Woman at T. Rowe Price
Born in Mexico City and raised in Guadalajara, Maria Fava never would have predicted that she'd have a career in financial services. And certainly not in Maryland.
Over two decades ago, when Maria moved to the U.S. to study psychology at the University of Texas at Arlington, she'd planned on moving back to Mexico to study law after graduation. Instead, she fell in love with an unassuming Italian-American her senior year. She married him and moved to Maryland, his home state.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
I thought about writing this blog piece like one of those quizzes that used to be on the back pages of Seventeen and Cosmo where each question would offer several answers of varying point levels and you'd pick one answer per question, tally up your points at the end, and match your score to one of several possible results.
Meet Michelle Baker, a technical recruiter at Surescripts. She shared her top tips for applying to Surescripts.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the company's interview process, culture, and values, and learn how you can best prepare for interviews!
To learn more about Surescripts and their open roles, click here.