Exclusive RE-EMPOWER Webinar on United Technologies’ Return to Work Program
Are you looking to return to work after a career break? If so, the team at PowerToFly would like to invite you and a select group of engineers to an exclusive webinar to learn more about United Technologies exciting and innovative Re-Empower Program.
Experienced professionals sometimes take a career break for a variety of personal and professional reasons. Returning to work after an absence of two or more years can seem daunting. To help with this transition, United Technologies' Re-Empower Program is designed specifically to help you bring your knowledge, experience and creativity back to the workforce. We see your potential and want to help you to continue your professional journey.
To qualify for the Re-Empower Program, candidates should:
- Be on a voluntary career break of two or more years
- Have more than five years of professional work experience
- Have an interest in returning to a full-time position
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- For engineering roles, an engineering-related degree is required.
Find out how to apply for one of the many positions United Technologies has across the country. Along with a behind-the-scenes look at some of the many products United Technologiesis responsible for, the United Technologies team will leave time to answer questions about their culture, the workload and a full introduction into United Technologies' new Re-Empower program.
- Dr. J. Michael McQuade - SVP, Science & Technology, United Technologies (United Technologies Re-Empower Program Executive Sponsor)
- Mary Lombardo - VP Innovation and Research, United Technologies Climate, Controls, and Security
- Bridget Sheriff, Executive Director, Engineering, United Technologies Aerospace
- Milena Berry - CEO, Co-founder & mom of four, PowerToFly (moderator)
This event is invite only; contact our team through the event registration page to request access.
How Hopin’s CCO Knew a Startup Environment Was Right For Her—and Two Questions to See If It’s Right for You
If there's a thread that connects all the different facets of Rosie Roca's life, it's the power of bringing people together.
From how she was raised, to how she got her first job, to the decision to leave enterprise software to take on her current role as the Chief Customer Officer at fast-growing events technology platform Hopin, a focus on community has helped to guide Rosie's decisions.
After a brief hiatus, we're picking our series of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) terms back up!
This month we're looking at different ways of addressing people with disabilities.
In honor of Black History Month, we've been reading some of the great books written by four of the talented Black speakers that joined us at our recent Diversity Reboot Summit—because Black History Month isn't just about looking to the past, it's about elevating the Black voices that are helping to build a better present and future.
Have you read any of the books below? Let us know what you think!