Applications Are Open for Facebook's Return to Work Program!
We're excited to announce applications are now open for Facebook's Return to Work program. We have positions open for 10 roles:
- Data Engineer, Infrastructure
- Research Data Scientist, Infrastructure
- Capacity Engineering and Analysis Engineer, Infrastructure
- Mechanical Engineer, Infrastructure
- Mechanical Engineer, AR/VR
- Firmware Engineer, AR/VR
- Electrical Engineer, AR/VR
- Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure
- Technical Program Manager, AR/VR
- Fulfillment Operations Program Manager, AR/VR
Roles are based in the Bay Area and Seattle area offices, as well as our Boston office. Please check each job requisition for the corresponding locations.
What is the Return to Work Program?
- A 16-week immersive program designed for those who have left the workforce for 2 years or longer and are looking to re-enter the workforce full-time. At the end of the term, those who have demonstrated their abilities to succeed and have an impact at Facebook will be considered for a full-time position.
Hear stories from Return to Work Program graduates:
- The Fall Program starts at the end of August and runs through December.
- To view opportunities and apply, visit our website. Please apply early, as we're expecting a high volume of applicants and have limited positions.
Clyde's Kelly Hall Shares Tips for Moving from a Big Organization to a Startup and a Framework for Making the Decision
Kelly Hall broke a major rule of negotiation when she was interviewing for her current job at product protection startup Clyde.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
The core of CSL's mission is to save lives. They are at the forefront of finding biotherapeutic solutions for illness, and not just any kind— the rare and serious are their forte. During this unprecedented global pandemic, we'd be hard pressed to think of a better company than CSL to sit down with for a wide reaching panel discussion featuring several of their leaders.
Speakers from CSL included:
- Melissa Bradford, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Wlenyeno Elliott-Browne, Division Director- CSL Plasma
- Rebecca Mims, Director, QA and Compliance
- Sophia Yu, Product Manager- HAE Marketing
- Jasmin Senior Bostic, Senior Manager, Global University Relations & Recruiting