Microsoft has partnered with PowerToFly to present an exclusive, invite-only event for women in tech. The evening will feature discussions with several of Microsoft's women tech and tech-sales leaders. There will also be time to network with Microsoft executives and top women in your field.
The event will take place on May 2nd from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Courtyard Restaurant at 21 George Street, Byward Market, Ottawa. Ask to be directed to the McArthur Room and Bar area.
- 5:30pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Drinks
- 5:50pm - Event Kickoff with Caroline Turner, PowerToFly's Chief Revenue Officer
- 5:55pm - Keynote Address by Peter Melanson, Microsoft's Director, Federal Sales
- 6:10pm - Fireside Chat with Rekha Narang, Partner Technology Strategist at Microsoft and Paula Hodgins, General Manager, Intelligent Cloud Sales at Microsoft
- 6:30pm - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring
- Paula Hodgins, Sr. Director of Intelligent Cloud Sales
- Rekha Rao-Mayya, National Technical Director, Business Applications
- Peter Melanson, Sr Director Sales, Federal Government
- Brian Morgan, Microsoft's National Talent Acquisition Lead
- 7:00pm - Networking Resumes over Food & Drinks
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.