Invite-Only Evening with Microsoft's Women Tech Leaders
Microsoft has partnered with PowerToFly to present an exclusive, invite-only event for women in tech. The evening will feature discussions with several of Microsoft's women tech and tech-sales leaders. There will also be time to network with Microsoft executives and top women in your field.
The event will take place on May 2nd from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Courtyard Restaurant at 21 George Street, Byward Market, Ottawa. Ask to be directed to the McArthur Room and Bar area.
- 5:30pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Drinks
- 5:50pm - Event Kickoff with Caroline Turner, PowerToFly's Chief Revenue Officer
- 5:55pm - Keynote Address by Peter Melanson, Microsoft's Director, Federal Sales
- 6:10pm - Fireside Chat with Rekha Narang, Partner Technology Strategist at Microsoft and Paula Hodgins, General Manager, Intelligent Cloud Sales at Microsoft
- 6:30pm - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring
- Paula Hodgins, Sr. Director of Intelligent Cloud Sales
- Rekha Rao-Mayya, National Technical Director, Business Applications
- Peter Melanson, Sr Director Sales, Federal Government
- Brian Morgan, Microsoft's National Talent Acquisition Lead
- 7:00pm - Networking Resumes over Food & Drinks
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
Dorra Bouchiha can remember the exact moment she realized she wasn't in control of her own career.
It was summer 2018, and she was sitting at work, watching a presentation by one of her then-employer's new leaders. The presenter was talking about personal growth and showed the room a slide of two images side by side.
Growing Your Career in Technical Support: 4 Tips for Getting Hired at Elastic from Support Director Heidi Sager
Heidi Sager loves math, but she also loves working with people.
She always has, which is why she enjoyed her part-time job working at the IT department of the University of Colorado while she was studying electrical engineering. (She'd started in computer science, but explains that it "wasn't for her" and switched her major.) She helped students and professors with word processors, basic programming, and software checkout, and took a full-time job after graduation as a UNIX system administrator.
Working at Relativity—the global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful data-organizing and discovery platform—looked different in 2020. The highly collaborative environment of their Chicago headquarters transitioned to a virtual setting, and just like companies around the country, Relativity adapted their goals and major projects to a completely remote environment.