Invite-Only Evening with Microsoft’s Women Tech Leaders
Microsoft has partnered with PowerToFly to present an exclusive, invite-only event for women in tech. The evening will feature discussions with several of Microsoft's women leaders in CSS and beyond. There will also be time to network with Microsoft executives and top women in your field.
The event will take place on Thursday, August 9th from 5:30pm to 8:00pm at The Big Chill, located at 911 East Morehead Street in Charlotte.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 5:30pm - Check-In and Networking over Food & Drinks
- 5:50pm - Introduction by PowerToFly's Chief Revenue Officer Caroline Turner
- 5:55pm - Welcome Address by Rich Neal, Senior Director at Microsoft
- 6:00pm - Fireside Chat with Dana Knipp, WW Capability and Capacity Leader for Azure at Microsoft
- 6:15pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Microsoft:
- Linda Harrell, Supportability PM
- Kristin Thomas, Support Engineer Manager
- Nikki Gregg, WW Support Leader Exchange & Outlook
- Charlene Douglas, Senior Content Exp Manager
- Brooke Lowry, Global D&I Manager
- 6:30pm - Audience Q&A
- 6:45pm - Networking Resumes
Microsoft is invested in women-focused organizations, seeking out women-owned suppliers, and providing support to women once they are employees at Microsoft. Their employee network Women@Microsoft reaches over twenty thousand people worldwide. Microsoft's ongoing diversity partnerships include the Anita Borg Institute, National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT), and MentorNet.
Visit Microsoft's page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open roles, benefits and diversity initiatives.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
When Danielle Satterfield attended a PowerToFly networking event with cloud-based observability platform New Relic last December, she wasn't actively looking for a job.
We're excited to announce applications are now open for Facebook's Return to Work program. We have positions open for 10 roles:
(With specific tips for remote teams!)
Join Diversity reboot 2020 virtually
COVID-19 has forced us to map the future of our workplaces at a dizzying new pace.
The Diversity Reboot 2020 Summit is a virtual gathering for professionals who want to share how we can all rebuild faster in partnership with diverse talent. Join us, along with thousands of diverse women and allies, to remake our world the way it ought to be.
Learn more here