Better Jobs With Companies That Care
Feb. 20th 2018
Did you get a chance to see Black Panther over the holiday weekend? If not, it's ok- we know it was sold out in many theatres across the country, so no spoilers here, we promise! What we can (and are dying) to talk about is how this movie is elevating black women (at least one woman is in almost every scene!). Just when we thought Wonder Woman was the ideal superhero, we now have four more female super-women who actually fight with their intelligence and inner strength rather than a potion or a power. For the first time in history, none of the female characters are pitted against each other; they may argue and have different opinions, but they aren't fighting over a guy and definitely don't need one to save them. We'd love to talk more about this movie (spoilers and all!) and any of your other favorite superhero movies on Networks!
FEATURED COMPANY THAT CARES: CENTURYLINK
- Well Connected Program - designed to help you achieve a state of balance in your personal and professional life
- Tuition Assistance - to increase effectiveness in your current position
- Maternity leave - up to 12 weeks
- Fitness Reimbursement - nice!
- CenturyLink recognized in Diversity Magazine's Top 50 Employer's List for their STEM Workforce
- Level 3 selected as Military Times' "Best for Vets: Employers 2017"
On Representation, Constant Learning, and Coachability: How Rocket Mortgage's Bianca Brown Is Finding Success in Finance
From Puzzle Solver to Data Detective: Rockstar Director of Analytics Caroline Peika Talks Data Analytics in the Gaming Industry
Caroline Peika has loved puzzles—and mystery novels—for just about as long as she can remember. Both are extensions of the same core interest: problem solving.
We recently chatted with Nisha Parekh, Campus Recruitment Lead at National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, or NGA for short.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the company's culture and values, and learn how you can make your application stand out!
To learn more about NGA and their open roles, click here.