Microsoft has partnered with PowerToFly to present a one-night-only evening for women in tech. The night will include discussions with several of Microsoft's leaders, many of whom are Modern Apps Consultants, Secure Infrastructure Consultants, and Premiere Field Engineers. There will also be time to network with Microsoft leaders and top women in your field.
The event will take place on Thursday, December 13th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at Microsoft Reactor, 680 Folsom Street, Suite 145, San Francisco.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 5:30pm - Check-In and Networking over Food & Drinks
- 6:10pm - Introduction by PowerToFly
- 6:15pm - Keynote Address by Shelley DeBardelaben - Director, Global Capacity Management at Microsoft
- 6:25pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Microsoft:
- Luci Gomes - Global Director of Talent Acquisition Americas, Services, Commercial, Marketing & Consumer Teams
- Shelly DeBardelaben - Director, Global Capacity Management
- Beth MacAlarney - Technical Delivery Manager
- Erin Jacobsen - Director of Technical Delivery
- 6:35pm - Audience Q&A
- 6:45pm - Networking Continues
Microsoft is invested in women-focused organizations and providing support to women once they are employees at Microsoft. Their employee network Women@Microsoft reaches over twenty thousand people worldwide. Microsoft's ongoing diversity partnerships include the Anita Borg Institute, National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT), and MentorNet.
Visit Microsoft's page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open roles, benefits and diversity initiatives.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Microsoft cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.