This will be a great event for Software Engineers, Cloud Evangelists and Technical Program Managers. If you would like to be considered for an invite, please email email@example.com.
Microsoft has partnered with PowerToFly to present an exclusive, invite-only event to hear from Charlotte Yarkoni, Corporate Vice President of Commerce + Ecosystems, and a panel of women leaders from the Microsoft Cloud + AI organization.
The event will take place on Wednesday, October 10th from 6pm to 8pm at The Collective, located at 400 Dexter Avenue North in Seattle.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food & Drinks
- 6:20pm - Kick-Off from PowerToFly's Chief Revenue Officer Caroline Turner
- 6:25pm - Keynote Address by Charlotte Yarkoni, Corporate Vice President - Commerce + Ecosystems, Cloud + AI.
- 6:40pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Microsoft:
- Ashley McNamara, Principal Cloud Developer Advocate
- Angie Anderson, Director of Software Engineering
- Natalia Mackevicius, Director Program Management
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:30pm - Networking Continues
This will be a great event for Software Engineers, Cloud Evangelists and Technical Program Managers. to network with your peers and learn what Microsoft is building. You can follow our keynote speaker Charlotte Yarkoni on Twitter @cyarkoni and panelist Ashley McNamara on Twitter @ashleymcnamara.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
About Microsoft: Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Through teamwork we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world for the better. To learn more about our values and commitment to Diversity, Environment and Innovation click here.