If you are a New York-based tech professional and you'd like to attend this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invitation.
MINDBODY, the cloud-based platform that powers wellness bookings, is partnering with PowerToFly for a special night of tech talks and networking for women in tech. This invite-only evening will include a panel with MINDBODY's tech leaders, as well as a behind the scenes look at product builds.
After the program, we will leave time for you to network with top women in your field and MINDBODY's executive team.
The event will take place on Thursday, May 16th from 6pm to 8pm at One Liberty Plaza, Suite 702, New York.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food & Drinks
- 6:25pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:30pm - Welcome & Opening Remarks by Regina Wallace-Jones, Vice President, Product Operations at MINDBODY
- 6:40pm - Product Demo by Danielle Pacheco, Senior UX Designer
- 6:50pm - Panel Discussion featuring from MINDBODY
- 7:05pm - Audience Q&A with the Panel
- 7:20pm - Closing Remarks
- 7:25pm - Networking resumes over Light Food & Drinks
Although you don't have to be looking for a job to attend, MINDBODY is hiring. Their competitive benefits include 20 vacation days per year, an employee stock purchase plan, monthly wellness vouchers (of course), three onsite massage therapists, and over 25 daily items at their in-house bistro.
Follow MINDBODY on PowerToFly for updates about more events and open roles.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and MINDBODY cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.