A Look at Our Recent Event with MINDBODY
This past June, PowerToFly partnered with MINDBODY, the cloud-based platform that powers wellness bookings, to present an exclusive event for Austin, Texas based women in tech. This invite-only evening for software engineers and QA engineers, included a panel discussion with several of MINDBODY's women tech leaders, an audience Q&A, and plenty of time for attendees to network with their peers.
- Held at MINDBODY's WeWork-based office, the evening kicked off with networking over food, drinks and cocktails.
- PowerToFly's Customer Success Manager (and Austin native) Cristina Duke kicked off the evening by welcoming our guests.
- The night's opening remarks for delivered by MINDBODY's Director of Software Engineering Aaron Taylor.
- We then transitioned into a fascinating product demonstration of MINDBODY's platform, lead by Senior Product Manager Regina Bogan.
- The centerpiece of the evening was an illuminating panel discussion and audience Q&A featuring several of MINDBODY's women tech leaders including Kelly Irish, Software Engineer IV; Emily Levandowski, QA Manager; Mary Ontiveros, Manager, Software Engineering; Regina Bogan, Senior Product Manager; and Amanda Adams, Director of Project Management
- Before the night was over, our attendees had extra time to network with the MINDBODY team and with each.
Also, MINDBODY is hiring. Their competitive benefits include 20 vacation days per year, an employee stock purchase plan, monthly wellness vouchers (of course), three onsite massage therapists and over 25 daily items at their in-house bistro. Visit MINDBODY's page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open roles.
My cofounder Milena and I shared the note below with our team this week. We wanted to share it publicly with our community as well:
When Danielle Satterfield attended a PowerToFly networking event with cloud-based observability platform New Relic last December, she wasn't actively looking for a job.
We're excited to announce applications are now open for Facebook's Return to Work program. We have positions open for 10 roles:
(With specific tips for remote teams!)
Join Diversity reboot 2020 virtually
COVID-19 has forced us to map the future of our workplaces at a dizzying new pace.
The Diversity Reboot 2020 Summit is a virtual gathering for professionals who want to share how we can all rebuild faster in partnership with diverse talent. Join us, along with thousands of diverse women and allies, to remake our world the way it ought to be.
Learn more here