Watch Our Virtual Event with Moody's
Watch our virtual experience with Moody's Corporation, a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
As Moody's relies on data to pinpoint client growth opportunities and assess risks, their tech organization is a critical component of success. During this session, you'll meet a few of the company's most prominent women leaders and gain insight into the evolving financial technology industry.
- Fabian Astic, Managing Director, Global Head of Analytical Tools and Solutions
- Ashit Talukder, Senior Director, Machine Learning
- Irina Korablev, Senior Director, Analytics Product Management
- Nivedita Patil, Data Scientist
- Michelle Yang, Senior Vice President, Model Development, Analytical Tools & Solutions
- Sandra Dirkx-Westerhof, Senior Vice President Manager, Model Development, Analytical Tools & Solutions
How Hopin’s CCO Knew a Startup Environment Was Right For Her—and Two Questions to See If It’s Right for You
If there's a thread that connects all the different facets of Rosie Roca's life, it's the power of bringing people together.
From how she was raised, to how she got her first job, to the decision to leave enterprise software to take on her current role as the Chief Customer Officer at fast-growing events technology platform Hopin, a focus on community has helped to guide Rosie's decisions.
After a brief hiatus, we're picking our series of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) terms back up!
This month we're looking at different ways of addressing people with disabilities.
In honor of Black History Month, we've been reading some of the great books written by four of the talented Black speakers that joined us at our recent Diversity Reboot Summit—because Black History Month isn't just about looking to the past, it's about elevating the Black voices that are helping to build a better present and future.
Have you read any of the books below? Let us know what you think!