Watch Our Virtual Event with Moody's
Watch our virtual experience with Moody's Corporation, a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
As Moody's relies on data to pinpoint client growth opportunities and assess risks, their tech organization is a critical component of success. During this session, you'll meet a few of the company's most prominent women leaders and gain insight into the evolving financial technology industry.
- Fabian Astic, Managing Director, Global Head of Analytical Tools and Solutions
- Ashit Talukder, Senior Director, Machine Learning
- Irina Korablev, Senior Director, Analytics Product Management
- Nivedita Patil, Data Scientist
- Michelle Yang, Senior Vice President, Model Development, Analytical Tools & Solutions
- Sandra Dirkx-Westerhof, Senior Vice President Manager, Model Development, Analytical Tools & Solutions
7 Tips from SoftwareONE's Khristy Young
Khristy Young is used to working hard.
She came to the U.S. from the Philippines at 19, computer science degree in hand, and landed her first job in tech, working in frontline support, at 21.
Balancing two full-time jobs — as a mom and Director of Revenue Operations — has never been easy. Add to that the stress of the holiday season and a global pandemic, and your brain may well feel ready to explode.
If you're feeling overwhelmed these days, you're not alone. Hear how Ping Del Giudice, Director of Revenue Operations at Chainalysis and mother of two, has been coping amidst the chaos. (Spoiler alert: she's perfected her multitasking skills.)
What are your best work-life integration tips during this challenging time? Let us know in the comments.
Learn more about Chainalysis' culture here!
From Puzzle Solver to Data Detective: Rockstar Director of Analytics Caroline Peika Talks Data Analytics in the Gaming Industry
Caroline Peika has loved puzzles—and mystery novels—for just about as long as she can remember. Both are extensions of the same core interest: problem solving.