Check out Carvana on PowerToFly to learn about their open roles!
On July 31st, PowerToFly traveled to Tempe, Arizona to host an inclusive evening of networking and discussions featuring women leaders and allies at Carvana, an online platform disrupting the auto industry by changing the way people buy cars.
Hosted by PowerToFly's Amy Trappey, our guests had plenty of opportunities to network over food and drinks and to hear directly from the Carvana's leaders who have made the company Forbes' "5th Most Promising Company in the U.S".
Speakers at the event included:
- Dan Gill, Chief Product Officer
- Christina Keiser, Vice President, Strategy
- Adrienne Sanford, Senior Director, People Operations
- Jessica Querin, Senior Director, Operations Strategy and Analytics
- Teresa Aragon, Senior Director, Pre Sale Operations and Customer Experience
All photos by Robert Humanski
PowerToFly's Lauren Hagerty checks in guests.
Networking before the event begins.
Amazing refreshments to enjoy.
Dan Gill kicks off the evening.
A strategy talk by Christina Keiser
Our panel of women leaders at Carvana.
More networking time.
Enjoying some Carvana swag!
PowerToFly's Amy Trappey and Lauren Hagerty celebrate a great night.
A perfect end to an amazing evening.