An Evening of Tech Talks + Networking with Women Tech Leaders
Join us April 16th from 6pm to 8:30pm at Work-Bench in NYC
If you are a New York-based tech professional who is interested in attending this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invite.
Join PowerToFly and women tech leaders from Bloomberg, Peloton, and TodayTix for an evening of illuminating tech talks and networking.
This invite-only evening will include tech talks and product demos from women tech leaders at each of our featured companies followed by audience Q&A. Whether you are looking for new job opportunities or just want to network with your peers over complimentary food and drinks, we hope you can join us.
The event will be held on April 16th from 6pm to 8:30pm at Work-Bench, located at 110 Fifth Avenue, 5th Floor.
Featured companies include:
- Bloomberg - No other company processes financial data into meaningful and actionable information with the breadth and depth that Bloomberg does. Their 5,000+ engineers and data scientists are dedicated to building and advancing new solutions for the Bloomberg Terminal and enterprise products. Together, Bloomberg's team rolls out new software daily that integrates seamlessly — and immediately — into their clients' workflows.
- Peloton - Peloton is more than a bike. When you join Peloton, you get the opportunity to work alongside the most creative and innovative minds in the field. A few of the benefits and perks of working here are a 401k plan with a 4% match, $100 a month towards your student loans, $100 a month towards a college savings plan; Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, discounted bikes for you and your friends/family, a complimentary digital subscription service, a great work-life balance.
- TodayTix - Launched in 2013, TodayTix is redefining the way you see theatre. They have created an international ticketing platform that connects global audiences in 13 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business by helping people secure the best discounted and full-price last minute tickets for the most sought after shows around.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Cocktails & Light Food
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff by Work-Bench
- 6:35pm - Introductory Remarks by PowerToFly
- 6:40pm - Tech Talks & Audience Q&A with Women Tech Leaders
- 7:20pm - Closing Remarks
- 7:25pm - Networking Continues over Cocktails & Light Food
About Work-Bench: Work-Bench is an enterprise technology-focused VC fund based in New York City. Work-Bench invests in the next era of enterprise founders selling into the Fortune 500 and supports startups through customer acquisition and community. The firm's investments include CoreOS, Cockroach Labs, Algorithmia, Merlon Intelligence, Dialpad, Socure, and other leading enterprise startups. Follow Work-Bench on Twitter and sign up for the 15K+ subscriber Enterprise Weekly newsletter.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
Developing as a Technical Leader, a Coach, and a Continual Learner: The NSA's Amy A. on Her Long Career
What do running a half-marathon training program, being an executive coach, and leading a team at the National Security Agency (NSA) have in common?
When Jessica Rothfuss started her first job out of college, she felt a little lost.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
Business owners and entrepreneurs rely on more technology than ever before to get the job done. In fact, there are dozens of different ways that businesses can use technology to assist their operations. It can speed up processes, reduce the potential for human error, save companies money and so much more.
Angie Meier, Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition Manager for uShip, shared some top-notch resume tips with us, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the interview process at uShip!
uShip is the world's first and largest shipping marketplace backed by a creative, diverse, and supported team.
"Innovation is one of our core values, so we're always looking for people that are curious to help us continue to evolve".
Interested in roles at uShip? Click here to learn more.