PowerToFly was thrilled to sit down with several impressive women leaders at PwC to learn more about women in technology roles at PwC, our speakers fascinating careers and how the firm is preparing for the marketplace of the future.
During the event, PwC's team shared insight into their inclusive culture, commitment to well-being, employee benefits and more. Attendees had the opportunity to network and hear how they are driving digital transformation and evolving how work is performed in the areas of assurance, tax and consulting services.
Speakers at the event included:
- Olga Harris, Analytics & Technology Consulting Director
- TraLiza King, Tax Senior Manager
- Michele Wong, Tax Technology Director
- Sasha Dos Santos, PwC Labs Senior Manager
- Shradha Sharma, Technology Consulting Manager
At PwC, their people are powered by innovation and technology to turn today's ideas into tomorrow's solutions. The firm is committed to providing an inclusive culture grounded in equality and well-being that supports continuous development of its professional. Their teams work every day to solve important problems together—for their clients, communities and the world at large.
- PwC Charitable Foundation COVID-19 Grants - PowerToFly Blog ›
- PwC: Be Well, Work Well - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Interview with Tim Ryan of PwC - PowerToFly Blog ›