Jan. 4th 2018
It's cold out there friends! While most of the country is currently being doused in snow, it's all the more reason to turn up the heat, grab a blanket, and snuggle in for the perfect work-from-home day (or days!). Whether you're a regular remote employee, or only work from home when the weather is bad, this article from Business News Daily breaks down the good (and the bad) habits remote employees need to make (or break) for an optimal work-from-home experience.
Their top concern? Avoiding remote distractions.
"Virtual employees more vulnerable to various distractions such as children, pets, TVs and other home life matters."
Sorry Sparky- working from home doesn't mean a full day of fetch. The best way to avoid distractions is to create a physical workspace for the day, like your kitchen or dining room table. Just make sure it's cleared and fully equipped for a day of work (notepads, a pen, chair) and you'll be on your way to a successful remote day!
If this sounds like a work environment you'd enjoy, check out these ten openings, or head over to our Jobs page for even more opportunities!
- The 25 Best-Paying Jobs For Women Right Now ›
- High Paying Careers for Women ›
- The 20 highest-paying jobs for women - Business Insider ›
- 11 good jobs for women - CBS News ›
- 14 Best Jobs for Women - List of High Paying Careers for Women ›
- Remote Jobs: Customer Service, Developer, Sales & More ›
- 10 Remote Jobs That Actually Pay A Ton Of Money ›
- Jobs, Employment in Remote | Indeed.com ›
- Remote Jobs: 1,000+ Job Openings for Remote Work | Jobspresso ›
- Remote Jobs: Design, Programming, Rails, Executive, Marketing ... ›
- Remote Jobs for Digital Nomads ›
- Remote Jobs. Work Virtually Anywhere. | Remote Work Hub ›
- SkipTheDrive - Find Telecommuting, Remote, & Online Jobs ›
- Working Nomads: Remote Jobs ›
- Remote Jobs | Glassdoor ›