A Night of Networking with the Women Tech Leaders at S&P Global
If you are a Denver-based tech professional and you'd like to attend this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invite.
PowerToFly, a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they'd like to network with, has partnered with S&P Global to present an evening of networking and tech talks featuring S&P Global's women tech leaders.
The event will take place on Thursday, October 24th from 6:00pm to 8:30pm at 1800 Larimer Street, Denver.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over light food and refreshments
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:35pm - Keynote Address by Marcus Daley, CTO, S&P Global Ratings
- 6:45pm - Tech Talk / Product Demo by Grace Bang, Data Scientist, Product Development
- Project Discovery is an AI-driven system that augments and enhances the analytical process.
- Discovery includes a combination of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) models to extract real-time data from various PDF, HTML, and excel documents, rank and cluster key news events, and provide early signals on changes to company performances.
- 7:00pm - Panel Discussion featuring from S&P Global
- 7:20pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:40pm - Closing Remarks
This event will be a great opportunity to network with the S&P Global team and top women in the Denver tech community. While PowerToFly's events are geared towards women, they are open to anyone who embraces diversity and inclusion.
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities to attend the event, S&P Global is hiring. Visit their page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open opportunities and benefits, including flexible work arrangements and remote opportunities.
About S&P Global: S&P Global provides essential intelligence for companies, governments and individuals to make decisions with conviction. Our legacy is built on an unwavering ability to deliver data and insights that are vital to the world's economy. Today, we are creating a path to tomorrow's future by harnessing the power of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics. We are committed to driving unparalleled value for our customers and giving our employees the means—as well as the data, analysis and insights—to have a profound impact on the world.
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and S&P Global cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
- S&P Global Believes Change Pays - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Diversity And Inclusion At S&P Global - PowerToFly Blog ›
My cofounder Milena and I shared the note below with our team this week. We wanted to share it publicly with our community as well:
When Danielle Satterfield attended a PowerToFly networking event with cloud-based observability platform New Relic last December, she wasn't actively looking for a job.
We're excited to announce applications are now open for Facebook's Return to Work program. We have positions open for 10 roles:
(With specific tips for remote teams!)
Join Diversity reboot 2020 virtually
COVID-19 has forced us to map the future of our workplaces at a dizzying new pace.
The Diversity Reboot 2020 Summit is a virtual gathering for professionals who want to share how we can all rebuild faster in partnership with diverse talent. Join us, along with thousands of diverse women and allies, to remake our world the way it ought to be.
Learn more here