The core of CSL's mission is to save lives. They are at the forefront of finding biotherapeutic solutions for illness, and not just any kind— the rare and serious are their forte. During this unprecedented global pandemic, we'd be hard pressed to think of a better company than CSL to sit down with for a wide reaching panel discussion featuring several of their leaders.
Speakers from CSL included:
- Melissa Bradford, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Wlenyeno Elliott-Browne, Division Director- CSL Plasma
- Rebecca Mims, Director, QA and Compliance
- Sophia Yu, Product Manager- HAE Marketing
- Jasmin Senior Bostic, Senior Manager, Global University Relations & Recruiting
PowerToFly recognizes that "saving lives" carries a heavier weight given the current COVID-19 pandemic. We're proud to partner with a company that is not only implementing measures to protect its employees but is working aggressively to combat COVID-19 across the globe. CSL Behring is developing a vaccine candidate alongside the University of Queensland, formulating a novel immunotherapy with SAB Biotherapeatucis, developing a plasma-derived therapy for virus treatment with COVID-19 Plasma Alliance, and more.
To learn more about CSL, including their open roles, visit their page on PowerToFly.