On November 9 and 10, 2022, PowerToFly hosted a two day virtual event: Supporting Veterans, Service Members, and Military Spouses.
The event kicked off on Wednesday, November 9th with a full day of summit talks, featuring experts who shared their stories, their learnings, and their advice. It was followed by a virtual job fair, featuring recruiters from companies actively hiring. Attendees were able to hear from each participating company, then meet with them in individual breakout rooms to learn more, ask questions, and make connections.
FEATURED SUMMIT TOPICS:
- Collins Aerospace: A Culture that Embraces Veterans
- How to be a Leader in the Civilian World
- From Enlisted to Employed
- How to Become a Military Spouse Entrepreneur
- Systemic Support for Transitioning Veterans
In case you missed it, you can relive the entire event here!
- American Express Company
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Collins Aerospace
- Pitney Bowes
- CU Direct