Watch our August 2020 virtual event with women leaders from Accenture Federal Services where these prominent tech leaders discussed tech trends, shared professional advice, and dove deeper into potential career opportunities.
Speakers from Accenture Federal Services included:
- Ira Entis, Managing Director, Growth and Strategy
- Sara Abiusi, Managing Director, AFS Civilian Portfolio Technology Lead
- Kim Aftergood, Managing Director, Tech Industry Practice Lead & Defense Client Executive
- Jennifer Lange, Managing Director, AFS Advanced Technology Center
- Terrianne Lord, Associate Director, AFS Salesforce Practice & Digital Platforms Lead
- Amy Levenson, Microsoft Dynamics/Power Apps Practice Lead
- Aleathia Dixon, AFS Inclusion & Diversity Specialist
- Amy Giovannucci, Managing Director, Digital Platforms ServiceNow Practice Lead
- Michelle Quiroga, Senior Manager, Intel ServiceNow Practice
Interested in attending? Click the link below to be considered for an invite.
Meet a group of women from Accenture Federal Services during an invite-only networking event. Form valuable connections with prominent tech leaders, discuss tech trends, gain professional advice, and learn about potential career opportunities.
Why Accenture Federal Services? As external forces and emerging technologies shape the next generation of government, Accenture Federal Services is helping agencies to design, deliver, and run the future government that they'd like to see. With 30+ years of experience serving the federal government, Accenture Federal Services people create digital solutions, accelerate AI capabilities, deploy rapid prototype solutions, modernize IT, and improve cyber resilience so agencies can deliver even greater impact for customers and employees.
On Thursday, August 6th from 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM ET (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM PT), connect with Accenture Federal Services' women leaders over a panel discussion, interactive audience Q&A, and optional breakout sessions.
On January 23rd, Accenture partnered with PowerToFly to host a virtual chat with some of Accenture's women leaders in SAP consulting. Our impressive panel discussed such topics as work-life integration, shared their career journeys and answered live questions from attendees.
Our panel of Accenture leaders included:
- Valerie Jalufka, North America Resources, SAP Lead
- Francesca Mazzoleni, Managing Director, Technology Consulting
- Sarah Su, Senior Manager, SAP Technology