Watch our August 2020 virtual event with women leaders from Accenture Federal Services where these prominent tech leaders discussed tech trends, shared professional advice, and dove deeper into potential career opportunities.
Speakers from Accenture Federal Services included:
- Ira Entis, Managing Director, Growth and Strategy
- Sara Abiusi, Managing Director, AFS Civilian Portfolio Technology Lead
- Kim Aftergood, Managing Director, Tech Industry Practice Lead & Defense Client Executive
- Jennifer Lange, Managing Director, AFS Advanced Technology Center
- Terrianne Lord, Associate Director, AFS Salesforce Practice & Digital Platforms Lead
- Amy Levenson, Microsoft Dynamics/Power Apps Practice Lead
- Aleathia Dixon, AFS Inclusion & Diversity Specialist
- Amy Giovannucci, Managing Director, Digital Platforms ServiceNow Practice Lead
- Michelle Quiroga, Senior Manager, Intel ServiceNow Practice
Interested in attending? Click the link below to be considered for an invite.
Meet a group of women from Accenture Federal Services during an invite-only networking event. Form valuable connections with prominent tech leaders, discuss tech trends, gain professional advice, and learn about potential career opportunities.
Why Accenture Federal Services? As external forces and emerging technologies shape the next generation of government, Accenture Federal Services is helping agencies to design, deliver, and run the future government that they'd like to see. With 30+ years of experience serving the federal government, Accenture Federal Services people create digital solutions, accelerate AI capabilities, deploy rapid prototype solutions, modernize IT, and improve cyber resilience so agencies can deliver even greater impact for customers and employees.
On Thursday, August 6th from 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM ET (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM PT), connect with Accenture Federal Services' women leaders over a panel discussion, interactive audience Q&A, and optional breakout sessions.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:05 PM ET / 2:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Accenture Federal Services
- 5:15 PM ET / 2:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring Women Tech Leaders of Accenture Federal Services
- 5:55 PM ET / 2:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- Advanced Technology Centers - San Antonio, TX and St. Louis, MO
- Technology in the Intelligence Community
- More to come!
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
While you don't have to be searching for a job to attend this event, Accenture Federal Services is hiring and would love to connect with skilled professionals. Our team works across defense, intelligence, homeland security, justice, diplomacy, civilian, and health to create global impact. All employees receive a "Total Rewards" package with a competitive salary, professional growth opportunities, health and wellness benefits, and more.
If you'd like to learn more and potentially get involved yourself, contact us to get registered for August 6th!
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they'd like to network with. Over the past two years, we've produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Accenture Federal Services cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.