Digital marketing agency AmazeRealise and digital innovation firms TAB and Solstice are retiring their existing brands as part of a global rebranding and realignment of digital transformation parent, Kin + Carta.
AmazeRealise, with a proven history of developing creative, data-led, customer experiences, will continue serving clients as Kin + Carta Connect. TAB and Solstice, which have served clients with a digital product-led approach to customer engagement, will become Kin + Carta Create. The move, announced today, will also see Kin + Carta's Advisory pillar rebrand as Kin + Carta Advise.
This evolution builds on Kin + Carta's mission to make the world work better. The new alignment brings 1,600 specialists across four continents closer together, delivering end-to-end digital services via three integrated pillars:
- Kin + Carta Advise provides digitally-native management consulting services
- Kin + Carta Create builds new digital products, services and mission critical cloud native platforms
- Kin + Carta Connect delivers data-driven connected customer experiences
Emerging technologies, changing market conditions and constraints of legacy systems have created an urgent need for businesses to adapt with speed. As such, Kin + Carta's innovative operating model provides the foundation to position itself as a market leader in the digital transformation space. Kin + Carta will continue to be headed up by :
- J Schwan - CEO
- Charlie Wrench - Chief Connective Officer
- Chris Kutsor - Chief Financial Officer
- Kelly Manthey will take on the role of Group Chief Executive for Kin + Carta Americas.
- Richard Neish will become Managing Director for Kin + Carta Connect.
- Tom Holt will continue to lead Kin + Carta Advise.
- David Tuck and Stephen Wilson will become joint Managing Directors of Kin + Carta Create Europe.
This evolution of the Kin + Carta brand represents the latest stage of our journey from a collection of innovative digital businesses into an integrated suite of digital transformation services. It is in line with our clients' increasing demand for expertise, agility, and connection. By uniting our specialist talent across our three key pillars of Advise, Create and Connect, we're able to accelerate the journey from strategy to action to outcome for our clients and their customers. - J Schwan - CEO of Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is ranked in the top five full-service digital consultancies in Econsultancy's 2019 Top 100 report and is a leader in Forrester's prestigious Midsize Digital Experience Providers Wave™.