If you are a tech professional who is interested in attending this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invitation.
Audible and PowerToFly are hosting an evening of networking and talks talks featuring some of Audible's leaders in the mobile field and we'd love for you to attend.
Even if you aren't looking for new job opportunities, the event will be a great chance to learn more about Audible's tech innovations and to network with your peers over complimentary food and drinks.
The event will take place on April 17th from 6pm to 9pm at Audible's HQ, located at 1 Washington Place, Newark.
Topics will include:
- Kotlin Multiplatform featuring Ankit Somani, Sr. Android Engineer and Pedro Veloso, Sr. Android Developer
- Accessibility in iOS featuring Ana Ma, Software Development Engineer and Sunayna Jain, Software Development Engineer
Following the event, Audible will be providing complimentary shuttle bus service back to Manhattan and Newark-Penn Station.
Visit Audible's page on PowerToFly to learn more about the company and their open roles.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Audible cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
About Audible: A truly global company, Audible's worldwide community downloads almost two billion hours of material annually. Along with their world headquarters in Newark, Audible has offices all over the world including London, Paris and Tokyo. Their competitive benefits include employer-matching savings accounts, stock options, a fully stocked kitchen, fitness reimbursements and Amazon discounts.
A sold-out crowd braved some hot and sticky New York City summer weather to join PowerToFly at our invite-only event featuring OUTFRONT Media and Peloton, held at Rise New York's beautiful Flatiron District office last week.
- Attendees had a chance to network with their peers and enjoy some small bites, wine, beer and some much needed water before the evening's programming officially kicked off.
- Rise New York, part of the Barclays open innovation plan, kicked off the evening by welcoming our guests.
- The evening's keynote address was delivered by Mariquit Corcoran, Partnerships and Programs Director in Barclays' Group Innovation Office who shared a bit of her own career journey and helpful advice to the attendees.
- The centerpiece of the evening was a panel discussion featuring Marion Parrish, SVP Digital Operations at OUTFRONT Media and Yao Liu, Senior Android Developer at Peloton, and was moderated by PowerToFly's CoFounder Katharine Zaleski. Marion and Yao discussed the tech trends and industry trends they are observing, their companies' latest tech innovations, company culture at OUTFRONT Media and Peloton, work-life integration and many other topics.
- The conversation then opened up to include the other attendees in the room and morphed into a candid Q&A session featuring our panelists, our keynote speaker and the many other women tech leaders in attendance.
- The evening concluded with more networking time and a chance to establish deeper connections with our two featured companies.