Check out these photos from our January event!
PowerToFly was thrilled to partner with CNN, the world leader in online news and information, for an invite-only tech event with CNN Digital on January 15th in Atlanta.
This truly impressive event, co-hosted by PowerToFly's Dionna Smith-Keels, featured a stacked agenda that included warm welcome addresses from CNN Digital leaders, an informative deep dive into what makes CNN Digital tick, and small group breakout sessions plus other insightful discussions, audience Q&A and open networking.
Speakers from CNN Digital at the event included:
- Erin Malone, Senior Director, CNN Digital Strategic Initiatives
- Robyn Peterson, CTO/SVP of CNN Digital
- Rohit Agarwal, CPO/SVP of CNN Digital
- Annie Corriveau, Application Implementation Manager
- Deepna Devkar – VP, Data Science & Engineering
- Gwen Sung – Creative Director, Digital News Platform & Services
- Julie Driscoll – Lead Engineer, Content Platforms
- Melissa Koehler, VP of Delivery & Strategic Operations
- Jessica Reyes – Director, Product Performance and Operational Excellence
- Shachy Rivas – Software Application Developer, Politics
- Tammy Lee – Software Application Developer, Core News
CNN is in the midst of rapid transformation and is looking for innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive their growth with the goal of making the world a better, more connected place. They offer an extremely competitive benefits including: a 401(k) with matching, a stock purchase plan, child care, domestic partner coverage, fertility assistance, paid training, and remote opportunities.
Networking before our presentations kick-off.
Our panel dives into topics.
A packed house!
Members of the CNN and PowerToFly teams.
The amazing team at CNN Digital.